Monday, September 26, 2011

Heartbreaking

"I so sad after my nap."
"I'm afraid to laugh because I don't want to fall down."
"I don't like my personality now."
"I'm so angry all the time."
"I was too embarrassed to tell the substitute I needed to go to nap."
"I don't want to yell at him but I can't help it."
"My legs aren't working right."
"I'm not going to play because I might fall when I run."
"Can people look at me and tell I have this?"
"I'm trying but I can't make my eyes open."
"Am I going to get this when I turn 8 Mommy?"
"Why did this happen to me?"

"Well at least I'm not going to die from this."
"I'll keep an eye on her."
"I'll catch you if you fall Harper."
"I'll be right next to her."
"Your right Mom, I feel much better when I'm not thinking about things."
"I went on the confidence course and the zip line 4 times!"
"It could be worse. At least I'm not in a wheelchair."
"My friends don't treat me differently and that's all I care about."

Even the good stuff breaks my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment